I've just set up the camera for my first interview with Kathy's boyfriend Alex I set the camera up and was ready to shoot i was using the radio mic for the first time so took me about 15 mins to set up properly and when i told the questions i was going to ask so he could have a thing about them before being filmed.
I pressed record and stood still for 15 mins waiting for him to be ready for Alex to turn around and say he wasnt comfortable to be filmed any more, i couldnt convince him to change his mind so now im in search for one more person to be interviewed and im hoping the intviews can help the fact that all my locations bar the bus company have turned me down and the interviews would be able to hold together my documentary for me.
Ive asked some of Kathy flatmates for help hopefully they will be able to help me out and i can finally get this documentary over and done with.
No comments:
Post a Comment