Friday, 7 December 2012

Editing.

Its 17:13 and I am still in the studio editing away after sorting out the different clips that are in different formats and rendering small clips at a time I have now got a sort of order to my work, I've decided to cut the bit about Hadlow out due to the lack of imagery we had for the college and it just didn't feel right so instead I'm kind of going for a more personal look on her life so how friends feels about her being ill a bit more about her life sort of, the part where she was rushed into hospital I've decided to darken the soundtrack make it more serious and tense for my audience compared to the rest of the sound track which is kind of celtic like and fairy like music to relate back to her roots in Ireland.


The whole flow of my edit has changed as well its a lot slower and calmer i just want it to be peaceful until the point of no return ( sort of speak) where the ambulance is outside our house.

Royalty free music websites i have used to help me have a soundtrack to my documentary:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/
http://incompetech.com
http://audiojungle.net


No comments:

Post a Comment