Here are the emails I sent and received regarding permission to film in Sainsburys in Maidstone
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Scott Fisher, I am a student at the University for the Creative Arts in Maidstone, and I am currently making a documentary about a day in the life of an individual who suffers with Multiple Sclerosis. One of their day to day tasks is of course shopping, and their preferred store is Sainsburys, so I would be very greatful if I could have permission to film the individual doing shopping in your Maidstone store tomorrow, Saturday 1st December 2012. There would not be any shots of any other customers in the store, and I would not identify any members of staff by name or face if requested. My number is ----------- if you wish to call me to discuss the matter further.
Thank you for your time,
Kind Regards,
Scott Fisher
Hi Scott
Thanks very much for your e-mail regarding filming in our Maidstone store.
I’m afraid we aren’t going to be able to help you on this occasion. We are currently getting a very high volume of filming requests and, as I am sure you will understand, we have to turn down the majority of these requests as we just can’t accommodate everyone.
We are approaching the bussiest times of the year for our stores and given that filming is inevitably disruptive for our store colleagues and for our customers, and we already have a number of media commitments, we are only considering requests which are directly related to the Sainsbury’s brand at the moment.
I’m sorry to disappoint you and I hope you are able to find an alternative location for your filming.
Regards
Kristian
Kristian Ward | Corporate and Digital PR Assistant | Corporate Affairs
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd
No comments:
Post a Comment