Monday, 12 November 2012

Research Part Two. Gemma Whipp

When I spoke to Kathy when she came home from Ireland I popped into to have a chat with her and see how things went. As we was talking Kathy handed me  bag full of paper work in the paper work there are reports of things Katy went through I.E depression also there are articles on cannabis use all these options are open to Kathy. I also got from Kathy DVD's of her MRI scans where we can see selections of muscle and brains and Kathy will be pointing out the bits of the scan my audience will need to know and this is where my narration skills will come into play.

My research has helped me map together my script which I have placed on my wall at home on a post it note form so when it comes to writing my script I can in a sense copy from my wall into a script form where i will add other details for example when im going to add narrations.



No comments:

Post a Comment